16 April 2010

The Art of Polymer Clay Creative Surface Effects by Donna Kato

Book details
I am now busy reading this, the latest polymer clay book to add to my growing collection. Donna’s work is so immaculately finished, she is obviously a perfectionist (like me) and I greatly admire her skill.

I am rather daunted by how long it will take me to try out every technique in Donna’s book, as well as Ellen’s. My exhibition idea will definitely have to be a long term project, but I will make many brooches along the way, and hopefully by the end of it I will have gained some very valuable ‘all round’ experience of the different techniques that can be used with polymer clay. Maybe then I will be proficient enough to teach workshops, which is something I would really like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment