11 August 2020

Midwinter Mingle - Sunday 16 August 2020


I joined the Arts Collective Whangamata last year and this will be the first event since the Covid-19 Lockdown. Really looking forward to getting back into the art/craft scene. Due to continuing house renovations, I have not yet had time to create anything new. So, the piece I have chosen to exhibit at this event is my double** award winning dot mosaic sculpture titled 'Inspiration'. It is a piece that I am really proud of and I think it shows my skill and ability well. I will be very sad to see it go, if it sells, as it is one of my favourite dot mosaic sculptures so far. I will just have to try and make time to create more, as the ideas are all waiting in my head.

*2018 International Polymer Clay Awards: Applicant Artists Members Choice for Non-Functional Sculpture and Hanging Art
*2019 Annual Members Merit Awards, Estuary Arts Centre (Orewa): 3d Category

No comments:

Post a Comment