11 February 2011

Changes to my working week

I have not posted for a while as I have been busy trying to secure a part-time job, as the 'temping' arrangement was not really working out - it was either all or nothing. Without the security of some regular income, I was finding it hard to be creative as my focus on the need to earn money was detracting from my ultimate goals.

After a lengthy interview process, I have been so lucky to get a really interesting part-time job (three days a week), not far from where I live. I start on 21 February and the best thing is that it will give me two whole days (excluding the weekend) that will be my 'creative days'. I can now spend some time working on a few prime pieces of artwork and also produce examples and visuals for future teaching workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment