21 March 2017

My contribution to 'Into the Forest'

NZ Leaves - my contribution to 'Into the Forest'

I did not think I would have time to participate in this international collaboration project, as I have been busy working on my three entries for the 2017 International Polymer Clay Awards. However, as the deadline for this competition has been extended, my three entries were completed in plenty of time. So, with only a couple of weeks until the deadline for 'Into the Forest', I have made a small contribution. There was nothing so far from New Zealand, and I felt it was important for New Zealand to be part of this international polymer clay project.

These heart-shaped leaves, with a Maori-style pattern on the surface, bring a little love to the 'Into the Forest' project all the way from New Zealand. I have just strung them on some thread, to keep them together during transit, but it makes them look like a creeping vine. I am will be posting them off today and just hope they make it to the USA undamaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment