01 January 2014

My first post of 2014

This year I want to continue teaching polymer clay but for my own personal creative work I just want to "do what inspires me", as I spent so much of last year preparing teaching material and samples. In particular I want to:
  1. Focus on one-off artworks/sculptures to sell through galleries, gallery stores and selected shops.
  2. Experiment with lighting, starting with translucent polymer clay covered candle holders and then larger scale electric lighting (this may involve some non-polymer clay materials for larger scale pieces but it something that really inspires me).
  3. Try and win an international polymer clay award, to add credibility to my teaching ability.
  4. Expand locations to teach polymer clay workshops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment