01 January 2013

Special project for 2013

As 2013 is a signifcant year for me (I will be 50 in April), I wanted to have a special project to mark this milestone.
 
My original idea for this project was to do it with brooches but now that I am currently creating fashion clips, it will be 50 Clips for 50 Years. The idea is to create 50 clips (that is roughly one a week throughout the year) showing examples of different techniques for the surface decoration of polymer clay.
 
After photographing the clips and writing a short explanatory decription for each one, I hope to publish the project as a small book. In addition to using it as a teaching aid for my polymer clay workshops, the book can also be used for the promotion of CLIPT.
 
The hardest thing will be limiting myself to 50 clips, to try and show the whole range of techniques that can be used with polymer clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment