09 May 2011

Back in New Zealand...and feeling inspired


I have so missed this view, which I see at the end of the passageway when walking from the main shopping street to our apartment. I think it will be the inspiration for my first polymer clay mosaic artwork. Having just returned from a 16 day trip to the UK, I am now eager to get back to my polymer clay – it is nearly half way through the year and I have so much to do, if I am going to achieve all the goals I set myself at the beginning of the year.


This is me reminiscing, eating Yorkshire puddings in Yorkshire. While back in the UK for my step-daughter’s wedding, I had a great time catching up with family and friends. The weather was fantastic for the whole trip, which was a bonus as all the driving about was a little tiring, but it did feel homely coming back to Browns Bay, here in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment