01 January 2018

2018 - The Year of the Swirl-StoNZ

I have decided to set just one goal for 2018 – and that is to continue developing my Swirl-StoNZ.

Following my successful launch of Swirl-StoNZ by Claire on 1st December 2017, there are several aspects I want to research/develop further, but the main aim is to make it a viable little craft business.

Sadly, this means that my dot mosaics will take a back seat, at least for this year, apart from creating a couple of pieces for the New Zealand Mosaic Art exhibition in September 2018. I really need to focus on one thing and I feel it needs to be the Swirl-StoNZ if I want to continue riding the wave of interest created at the end of last year.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and creative New Year – for me it will definitely be a ‘Swirly New Year’.

No comments:

Post a Comment