It is with regret that I have taken the decision not to attend the market tomorrow, due to the weather forecast, as I was relying on cover from being under the trees (as I do not have a gazebo I can put up on my own). I was hoping to launch my latest creative venture: Swirl-StoNZ by Claire, including demonstrating how I make them, but cannot do this if there is any chance of water coming contact with the polymer clay when I am working with it. The weather forecast does not look good, at least a 90% chance of rain!
It is a big disappointment, after all these months of preparation, as I was really looking forward to this event. Now I will have to find another opportunity to launch my Swirl-StoNZ. It is likely to be at the Christmas Market at the Estuary Arts Centre, Orewa on Sunday 3 December (preview on the evening of 1 December) - see the 'EVENTS' tab for more information.