08 December 2015

www.art-stonz.co.nz registered

For the last few days I have had an idea going around in my head and could not sleep the night before last as the inspiration was flowing. So, this morning, I have purchased the domain name www.art-stonz.co.nz. It is very frustrating at the moment, as I am supposed to be packing up my studio for moving house in January. I will have to be patient with putting the ideas into action, as there will be a lot to do setting up our new home once we have actually moved - but I am always thinking ahead! It may be many months before this next venture gets up and running, hopefully in time for Christmas next year. So I will say no more now as it is still a work in progress but I am hoping that if this idea works out, it could satisfy all my creative needs and provide some income.

No comments:

Post a Comment