31 August 2012

Polymer clay training for Gordon Harris

I am thrilled to have been asked by Gordon Harris art stores to train their Auckland staff on using polymer clay. They have recently started to stock Premo Sculpey (the brand that I use), which is great news, and are having a promotion this month @ 20% off. I have had to rearrange my work plans for the next couple of weeks because they want to do the staff training during this promotional month in September.
 
Unfortunately I will miss the Members Merit Awards opening night and ceremony at the Lake House Arts Centre on 18 September, as the Gordon Harris training is the same evening but it is a great opportunity not to be missed. One of my goals this year was to try and promote polymer clay in New Zealand, and to have the support of a company like Gordon Harris is a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment