HAPPY NEW YEAR!
One of my New Year Resolutions is to "enjoy and prosper from my creativity". This post is really to set out my goals for 2011, which are
- To expand my range of HANGAs in both surface decoration and shape, and to find more sales outlets.
- Open an Etsy shop to sell my HANGAs, and other pieces of polymer clay art/craft work, to a wider audience.
- To create some polymer clay mosaic artwork. (This was my original reason for trying this medium, which has somehow got lost as the Art-Brooches and HANGAs developed, when I had less time for creative work).
- To get some polymer clay art/craft work in a few selected galleries, to establish some credibility here in New Zealand.
- Try teaching some polymer clay workshops, initially through the Mairangi Arts Centre, to introduce others to the joy of working with this fantastic medium.
I will make sure that I review my progress on these goals at the end of the year, to determine how successful 2011 has been in terms of creative achievement.