01 January 2011

My first post of 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

One of my New Year Resolutions is to "enjoy and prosper from my creativity". This post is really to set out my goals for 2011, which are
  1. To expand my range of HANGAs in both surface decoration and shape, and to find more sales outlets.
  2. Open an Etsy shop to sell my HANGAs, and other pieces of polymer clay art/craft work, to a wider audience.
  3. To create some polymer clay mosaic artwork. (This was my original reason for trying this medium, which has somehow got lost as the Art-Brooches and HANGAs developed, when I had less time for creative work).
  4. To get some polymer clay art/craft work in a few selected galleries, to establish some credibility here in New Zealand.
  5. Try teaching some polymer clay workshops, initially through the Mairangi Arts Centre, to introduce others to the joy of working with this fantastic medium.
I will make sure that I review my progress on these goals at the end of the year, to determine how successful 2011 has been in terms of creative achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment